Overview: Smart Location Manager
Smart Cremation is seeking a Location Manager in Portland, Oregon. The Smart Cremation Location Manager is responsible for At-Need operational compliance as well as continued State establishment licensing compliance for Smart Cremation. Will also be responsible for executing on directives and initiatives delegated by VP of Operations and management.
• Continued oversight of the licensees reporting to her and maintenance of good standing of establishment licenses of locations represented by direct reports.
• Follow necessary legal and regulatory processes in handling of cases, paperwork, and communication with families.
• Follow the most up-to-date standardized process for Smart Arrangement case handling and CRM protocol.
• Review daily case status reporting to follow-up with team members as needed.
• Establish the best practices and communicate as necessary if processes need to be evaluated to meet business needs.
• Ensure the appropriate continued training, awareness, and certifications are maintained by direct reports.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assign by Manager.
• Licensed Funeral Director in the state of Oregon (or have the ability to reciprocate)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS (https://nsmg.jobs.net/en-US/join)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
GJ Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/d1qjXxFOjZJKYhlVDURJpw
8249 SW Cirrus Dr
Beaverton, OR 97008